Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Making Your Tuesday Better - Le Suisse, J'y Adore

This week's attractive young basketballer is...Thabo Sefolosha! Why? Why not?

The man known to some as "Swiss Mister" is actually one of my favorite players. I have a soft spot for skinny point-forwards (See: Barnes, Matt), and also for, well, pretty young men. Observe:

Maybe he should be the one played by the dude from Prison Break, eh, Barnes?


He was drafted at the same time as another attractive young man, Tyrus Thomas.

Photographer: Closer, I say!
Thabo: Uh...*shuffles* Like this?
Tyrus: grumblegrumblegrumble. *shuffles*
Thabo: How is-
Photographer: *click*
Tyrus: Gay.


Back to the topic at hand, Thabo is pretty.



I think the best part of being a Bull, for Thabo at least, has got to be the knowledge that he will always be the prettiest one there.



I mean, no offense to Tyrus, but he's got a bad case of the Gangsta-Face. Yeah, Tyrus. You're tough. We get it.

Tyrus: Man, I'm going to get Frenchy-cooties on me.
Thabo: Swedish-cooties.
Wait. Cooties?
Tyrus: Whatever.


Lest you think Thabo's only got it going in the face, voici:

Ohhhh-la-la, Thabo! J'approuve.

No comments: